Care Dzi Beads
How to Take Care Dzi Beads
- Wear your Dzi beads as frequently as you can, which can allow Dzi beads to absorb your body warmth and interact with the magnetic field of your body.
- If you have numerous Dzi beads, place them on the altar table for better care and appreciation. Touching Dzi beads lightly with your fingers can enhance warm luster.
- When stringing Dzi beads with threads, divide Dzi beads with soft spacers to avoid abrasion or cracks.
- Be sure to take Dzi beads off and place them on the altar table or desk before taking a bath. Avoid Dzi beads from getting damp, or the string will be broken easily. Besides, dampness is harmful to Dzi beads.
- Be careful to protect your Dzi beads when changing clothes. In this way, they will not drop on the floor and break.
- Pay attention to your behavior. If you are going to do something that may be disrespectful to Dzi beads, better take it off temporarily.
- Protect the Dzi beads you wear properly. Do not lend them to others or let other people touch your Dzi beads at will.
- When participating in various Dharma assemblies, invite Rinpoche (Guru or Spiritual Teachers) to empower you Dzi beads.
- If the Dzi bead you wear is damaged or broken when an accident occurs, please replace it with other suitable one.
- Take care of Dzi beads wholeheartedly without any doubt, and they will be sure to bring you reward.